A boutique winery based in Kumeu, New Zealand, Kiwi Estate Winery produces quality fruit wines.
The fertile soils of the Kumeu district bear export quality produce, including kiwifruit, feijoa, berry fruit and citrus. Maori settlers were aware of this early on, naming a nearby district Huapai, which translates to mean ‘good fruit’. In fact, it is only good fruit which is pressed and fermented to make our Pukeko Grove label wines.
Kiwifruit, feijoa and boysenberry wines are skilfully crafted in both still and sparkling varietals. Our wines are known for unspoiled natural flavours of the derived fruit, plus their gorgeous bouquets. We’re not the only ones who regard our wines as distinctive...
- Best Still White Fruit Wine – Pukeko Grove Kiwifruit. Fruit Wine and Cider Makers of New Zealand Competition
- Bronze medals – Pukeko Grove still Feijoa, still Boysenberry
- Bronze medals – Pukeko Grove sparkling Kiwifruit, Feijoa, Boysenberry
- Silver Medals – Pukeko Grove sparkling Kiwifruit, Feijoa
- Bronze medals – Pukeko Grove still Kiwifruit, Feijoa, Boysenberry